Finance investment : is committing money or capital to purchase something with the expectation of gain (additional income or profit)
- analysis of assets,
- rate of return
- premier financial magazine: in-depth analysis and commentary on the markets, updated weekdays
- leading and advanced investment charting and research site
- business and financial market news: world economic news, stock futures, stock quotes, & personal finance advice
- online home of FORTUNE and MONEY magazines, and serves as CNN's exclusive business site
- articles that analyze the martker; current via Nexis Uni
- company and stock reports
- equity research reports, updated weekly,
- providing analysis and buy, sell and hold recommendations
- data and analysis, also in Lexis-Nexis
Stock Exchange = a public entity for trading of company stocks and derivatives.
It facilitates the exchange of securities between buyers and sellers.