Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Business source complete
Great for articles and working papers. Includes economic and industry reports, company profiles, and SWOT analyses. Supplemented with Regional Business News and seminar videos
Save The American marketplace : demographics and spending patterns
Call Number: HA203 .A635
Publication Date: 2017
Free Data for Marketing
Selected online resources:
- information about business and economic conditions and indicators collected by the U.S. government
- data and statistics on income, employment, trade, and manufacturing, and more
- repository of information - use Data Access Tools
- The American FactFinder - enter a city and state to generate multiple options for viewing social, economic, household and demographic data
- an interactive mapmashes-up economic and demographic statistics for any town, city, or state in America.
- When you don’t know which agency maintains or produces the data you want
- data is available on wide-ranging topics, including economic and population trends, crime, education, health care, aviation safety, energy use, and farm production.
4. Small Business Statistics
- The SBA Office of Advocacy conducts and publishes its own research on topics such as the small business economy.
- For briefings on retail sales, durable goods, manufacturing, construction, new home sales, and more
- Daily releases of key economic indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Census Bureau.
- See also the tab for Economic indicators in this guide.
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu