Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Access library databases off-campus: When you click on our database links from off campus, you will be asked to log in with your CC username and password. Once you log in, you will be able to access the database as a Colorado College user, just as if you were on campus. Contact a librarian if have difficulty accessing resources off-campus.
- Submit your thesis to CC Digital Archives
- Draw a chicken
L'annee Philologique -- Tips
- "Full Text" searches the full text of the citation (and abstract, if available) -- not the full text of the article.
- Use "Modern Authors" if you want to search Classics scholars by name.
- Search "Ancient Authors and Texts" to find articles about an ancient author or text. A drop-down box will help you select the correct entry.
- Combine categories in "Advanced Search" for strategic searching.
- For example, if you're looking for articles about Penelope's weaving in the Odyssey, you could try: "Ancient Authors and Texts" = Homer AND "Full Text" = weaving
Getting the Article
- L'annee Philologique has citations only
- To find the actual article:
- This will lead you to to the article (if the library has access)
- You can also use Find Journals or Citation Linker to track down an article.
- L'annee Philologique also includes citations for books or book chapters. Check the library catalog to see if we have the book in the citation.
- Ask a librarian if you need help!
Get Writing Help
The CC Writing Center offers individualized assistance at all stages of the writing process.
Additional Citation Management Programs