Tutt Library Research Guides
- receive approximately 1/3 of materials from the Government Printing Office since 1880
- organized according to the classification system of the Superintendent of Documents
- located in Tutt South Basement (paper) and the North 2nd floor (microfiche)
- over 60% cataloged in TIGER; Prospector also contains government documents
- use special indexes, catalogs, bibliographies and guides in the map room and online sources to access the rest of this collection
- now government departments and agencies are providing much of their information on the Internet
The historical collection (paper, microfiche, and maps) is particularly strong in publications of the Congress, Smithsonian Institution, Census Bureau, Interior - particularly the USGS, Labor, State, some areas of Agriculture and Treasury and surveys of the west (Haycen, Powell, Wheeler, King and Pacific Railroad).
Check here to search for Colorado State publications.