Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
- Access library databases off-campus: When you click on our database links from off campus, you will be asked to log in with your name and TIGER number (all the digits!). Once you log in, you will be able to access the database as a Colorado College user, just as if you were on campus.
- Submit your thesis to CC Digital Archives
- Draw a chicken
L'annee Philologique -- Tips
- "Full Text" searches the full text of the citation (and abstract, if available) -- not the full text of the article.
- Use "Modern Authors" if you want to search Classics scholars by name.
- Search "Ancient Authors and Texts" to find articles about an ancient author or text. A drop-down box will help you select the correct form.
- Combine categories in "Advanced Search" for strategic searching.
- For example, if you're looking for articles about Penelope's weaving in the Odyssey, you could try: "Ancient Authors and Texts" = Homer AND "Full Text" = weaving
Getting the Article
- L'annee Philologique has citations only
- To find the actual article:
- This will lead you to to the article (if the library has access)
- You can also use Find Journals or Citation Linker to track down an article.
- Ask a librarian if you need help!
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu