Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
REALLY AND TRULY READY TO SUBMIT?
Click HERE to begin the process.
digitalCC has moved! We are in the process of moving all files from the old digitalCC to the new platform.
If you'd like to take a look at the new digitalCC, click here.
If you are looking for files that were submitted to the old digitalCC, click here.
If you need to submit a thesis to digitalCC, please use this form.
Is your thesis ready to submit?
- Is this the FINAL version of your thesis?
- Remember: you cannot replace your thesis with a later version. Be sure you have made all edits and corrections before uploading.
- Does your thesis have a title page?
- See the tab above for a sample title page showing all the information we need.
- Has your file been saved as a PDF/A?
- PDF/A is an archival PDF format that preserves the fonts and formatting in your thesis. PDF/A files show the “.pdf” file extension. Your thesis will not load unless it is a PDF/A. To convert from PDF to PDF/A, see the tab above.
- Have you saved your file with an appropriate file name?
- Your file name cannot include any punctuation or periods other than one in “.pdf”.
- Your file name cannot begin with a number.
Questions about departmental policies:
Talk to your thesis advisor or the department office assistant.
Questions about uploading to digitalCC:
Contact Cate Guenther, Manager of digitalCC, x6875, email Cate
Questions about ordering a bound paper version of your thesis:
See the "Print Copies" tab above, and/or contact Chris Curcio, x6663, email Chris