Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Find What You Need Faster
Let's work together
As the Humanities Liaison Librarian, I work closely with Colorado College students and faculty in the humanities.
For students that means:
- Going over your topic and creating a research strategy to make sure you are using the most relevant keywords and databases to get your assignment done (or fine-tuining your topic so you are sure it is a project you can get done on the block plan).
- Working on more technical aspects of research and writing such as citation styles or conventions of writing for the humanities.
- Winding me up and watching me geek out about cool library stuff that will make you say "Wow, why didn't anyone tell me this earlier!?"
For faculty that means:
- Working together to create a research session for your students in the library that will be hands-on, task-oriented, and custom-made for your particular class. Together we can help your students do better research.
- Consulting on books, journals, databases and other sources we should buy or subscribe to for the library.
- I can be a partner for long-term, high-level thinking and planning about how doing research in your discipline affects you and your students when it comes to tenure, assessment, information literacy, preparation for graduate school, and so on.
Please get in touch! My contact info is in the right-hand column.
, Art & Art History
, Book Studies
, Comparative Literature
, Film and New Media
, Library Research Help
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu