The right keywords help to effectively search catalogs, databases, and the Internet.
- Compile a list of keywords that represent each concept of your topic.
- Try the Search Generator (Northwest Missouri State University) to help you create a keyword search.
-Use more specific terms when searching databases versus catalogs.
- Look for additional terms in your search results.
- Search Google Books for keywords in the title, table of contents, subject headings, and text of books.
- Use the Library of Congress Authorities and Vocabularies thesaurus
- to find variations of keywords and subject headings.
You may need to do multiple searches (RE -search) in various databases.
With patient and persistence, you will find relevant material.