Tutt Library Research Guides
Footnotes and bibliographies
... are a quick way to find
1. what was cited in the orginal article
2. find out who has cited an article
since it was published
Along with Web of Science also try
- use the Settings gear icon to limit to Business and Economic
- note the "Cited by" links
Use both -- They have different strengths.
Using both tools, you can develop a very complete citation picture.
Web of Science - contains 3 Scholarly Citation Indexes:
Use to find influential articles
and track citation usage.
and bring an article up-to-date
- see what articles have used it since it was published.
Recommended for advanced users.
A Citation Map with forward and backward views. Source: Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)