The right keywords help to effectively search catalogs, databases, and the Internet.
- Compile a list of keywords that represent each concept of your topic.
- Use more specific terms when searching databases versus catalogs.
- Look for additional terms in your search results.
- Search Google Books for keywords in the title, table of contents, subject headings, and text of books.
- Use the Library of Congress Authorities and Vocabularies thesaurus
Conduct multiple searches (RE-search) in various databases.