Web of Science - contains 3 Scholarly Citation Indexes:
Use to find influential articles
and track citation usage.
and bring an article up-to-date
- see what articles have used it since it was published.
Recommended for advanced users.
A Citation Map with forward and backward views. Source: Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
Along with Web of Science also try
- use the Settings gear icon to limit to Business and Economic
- note the "Cited by" links
Use both -- They have different strengths.
Using both tools, you can develop a very complete citation picture.
Footnotes and bibliographies
... are a quick way to find related materials
1. what was cited in the orginal article
2. find out who has cited an article
since it was published