Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Visiting Tutt Library -- FAQs
- When are you open?
- How do I get a library card?
- Please bring your Pikes Peak Public Library card with you to the Circulation desk. There you will be able to sign up for a Tutt Library card. You need to bring the full card, not the keychain tag.
- What materials can I check out?
- Library visitors may only check out books.
- How many books can I check out?
- You may borrow 3 books at a time.
- Can I use library databases at home?
- No, you will need to be in Tutt Library to access our databases. Talk to the librarian at the Research Desk about signing on to a lab computer or if you need help logging into our guest wifi on your own laptop.
- What is Interlibrary loan, and can I use it?
- Interlibrary loan is how we request articles from other schools. It is only available for Colorado College affiliated library users. If you have the citation for an article, but you can't find the full text, talk to a librarian. They will be able to help you track down the article or find a similar one.
- Where's the library, and where can I park?
- To locate the library on campus and parking, see the linked maps.
Please visit this page for more information about visiting the library!
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu