Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
There are a lot of great sources online for finding date.
Remember to evaluate the source:
- who is responsible for the data
- how reliable is it
- why was the website created
World Bank Data
- data from over 200 countries; economics, health, energy, debt, infrastructure, development, poverty, labor, and social issues.
United Nations Data
- data areas fo countries and topics: gender, health, human development, trade, tourism, information communications technology, energy, education, and crime.
International Monetary Fund
- time series data on IMF lending, exchange rates and other economic and financial indicators
International Data Base (IDB)
- tabular data (downloadable) for countries and regions as well as demographic indicators, population pyramids and source information for countries (Census Bureau)
Comparable and harmonized data of the the European Union, its Member States and its partners.
Goverments and Banks+
Official Government Websites by Country
List of foreign governments - alphabetical, not all in English
- data and information
- by country
- not all are in English
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- worldwide economic indicators.