Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Top 10 cited articles in Sustainability
Top 10 cited articles with topic "Sustainability" in Web of Science on 3/2/2016. [Sustainability in the environmental sense].
- Biodiesel from microalgae. Chisti, Yusuf. BIOTECHNOLOGY ADVANCES Volume: 25 Issue: 3 Pages: 294-306 Published: MAY-JUN 2007. Times Cited: 2,744
- Mechanisms of salinity tolerance. Munns, Rana; Tester, Mark. ANNUAL REVIEW OF PLANT BIOLOGY. Book Series: Annual Review of Plant Biology Volume: 59 Pages: 651-681 Published: 2008. Times Cited: 1,965
- Agricultural sustainability and intensive production practices. Tilman, D; Cassman, KG; Matson, PA; et al. NATURE. Volume: 418 Issue: 6898 Pages: 671-677 Published: AUG 8 2002. Times Cited: 1,515
- Food Security: The Challenge of Feeding 9 Billion People. Godfray, H. Charles J.; Beddington, John R.; Crute, Ian R.; et al. SCIENCE. Volume: 327 Issue: 5967 Pages: 812-818 Published: FEB 12 2010. Times Cited: 1,187
- Productivity and sustainability influenced by biodiversity in grassland ecosystems. Tilman, D; Wedin, D; Knops, J. NATURE Volume: 379 Issue: 6567 Pages: 718-720 Published: FEB 22 1996. Times Cited: 1,159
- Towards sustainability in world fisheries. Pauly, D; Christensen, V; Guenette, S; et al. NATURE. Volume: 418 Issue: 6898 Pages: 689-695 Published: AUG 8 2002. Times Cited: 1,158
- Adaptive governance of social-ecological systems. By: Folke, C; Hahn, T; Olsson, P; et al. ANNUAL REVIEW OF ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCES. Book Series: Annual Review of Environment and Resources Volume: 30 Pages: 441-473 Published: 2005. Times Cited: 1,105
- Biofibres, biodegradable polymers and biocomposites: An overview. Mohanty, AK; Misra, M; Hinrichsen, G. MACROMOLECULAR MATERIALS AND ENGINEERING. Volume: 276 Issue: 3-4 Pages: 1-24 Published: MAR 2000. Times Cited: 1,088.
- Landscape perspectives on agricultural intensification and biodiversity - ecosystem service management. By: Tscharntke, T; Klein, AM; Kruess, A; et al. ECOLOGY LETTERS. Volume: 8 Issue: 8 Pages: 857-874 Published: AUG 2005. Times Cited: 1,078
- The struggle to govern the commons. Dietz, T; Ostrom, E; Stern, PC. SCIENCE Volume: 302 Issue: 5652 Pages: 1907-1912 Published: DEC 12 2003. Times Cited: 987
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu