Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Diplomatic History/Foreign Relations
Foreign Relations of the United States (S 1.3: )
- Very comprehensive collections of official papers (laws, treaties, executive orders), statements (speeches, press conferences, press releases), along with declassified private memos and correspondence.
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collection - 1860 - 1960.
- U.S. State Dept. - 1960 to latest available
The Emerging Nation: a Documentary History of the Foreign Relations of the United States under the Articles of Confederation (AE 1.114/3:N 21)
- Correspondence/papers of colonial leaders attempting to establish an international presence for the new nation. >
Documents on German Foreign Policy 1918 - 1945 (S 1.82: C/ vol. 1-13)
- Official papers, correspondence of U.S. and European foreign affairs officials with Germany in the period between the World Wars.
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression : Office of the Chief Counsel for the Prosecution of Axis Criminality 1946 (W 1.2 : N 23)
- Documents of the Nuremburg Trials.
Trials of War Criminals (D 102.8: )
- Transcripts of testimony at some of the Nuremburg Trials >
Kapplers Indian Affairs:
Laws and Treaties
Y 4.In 2/2 : L44,
- treaties and other acts of Congress related to Indian policy.
- U.S. Government treaties with Native Americans from 1778-1883 (Volume II)
- U.S. laws and executive orders concerning Native Americans from 1871-1970 (Volumes I, III-VII)
Ratified Indian Treaties (microfilm)
- Despite the title, this collection also includes unratified and "unperfected" treaties as well.
League of Nations Treaties (microfilm)
United States Treaties and Other International Agreements 1776-1949 (S 9.12/2: )
United States Treaties and Other International Agreements 1949 - present (S 9.12: )
- Arranged chronologically.
See also: American Revolution and Consititution 1763-1789 Guide
Naval Documents Related to the Quasi-War between the United States and France 1797 - 1801 (W 45.5: )
Naval Documents Related to the United States Wars with the Barabary Powere 1805-1807 (W 45.1: )
Official Records of the Union and Confederate Navies in the War of Rebellion (W 45.5:)
War of Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies (W 45.5: )
- searchable version of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies
- part of the Making of America collection of digital primary sources
- Also available from eHsitory's Primary Sources Section
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu