Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Financial Data and Analyst Reports
- Financial reports for U.S. corporations submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC):
annual reports, quarterly reports, balance sheet, income statement, security activity and analysis, etc
Academic Universe - Company (Lexis-Nexis)
- business information and financial news,
- U.S. and international company financials
- market research, industry reports, and SEC filings
- company and industry information
- create lists, compare companies, search for specific variables
- if DOWNLOADING LARGE DATA SETS? Please use on-campus with this link: http://www.mergentonline.com/compsearch.asp
Coverage: N/A. Equity research reports, updated weekly, providing analysis and buy, sell and hold recommendations from Ford Equity Research. Provided by Mergent.
- Up-to-date prices for stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs (exchange traded funds).
- Analyst reports of mutual funds.
- Portfolio X-Ray tool creates a group of stocks and funds to judge the balance of investments in a portfolio.
- NOTE: limited to 1 user at a time.
- stock market quotes, charts
- financial news, currency conversions
- even track your portfolio
- stock quotes,international market data,
- portfolio management resources,
- news, message boards, mortgage rates ...
Current Economic Indicators
- current and last month table, pick variables from list
- 1995 forward
- Monthly publication of economic information
- gross domestic product, income, employment, production, business activity, prices, money, credit, security markets, Federal finance,
- Also international statistics
Current Releases -BEA
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- National, International, Regional, Industry and General
International Economic Statistics (IES)
- simplified search for worldwide economic indicators
- Regional economic data
- (supported by the Economic Development Administration, the Bureau of the Census, and the U.S. Department of Commerce)
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu