Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Find Books: TIGER, Prospector, and WorldCat
Find books focusing on one company or an industry or some specific aspect of corporate culture.
TIGER books at Tutt Library
Prospector books at other libraries in the region
- provides access to books in more than 40 libraries in the region
- delivery within 3-5 business days
- Use broad keywords
- from class readings to begin your search
- Refine searches
- Once you find an interesting book,
- click on the subject headings in the cataloging record to find similar materials.
- Try the Library of Congress Authorities and Vocabularies thesaurus
- to find variations of keywords and subject headings.
Login to TIGER for account info:
- view check-outs & renew materials
Save Time: Start Your Research with a Reference Book
Encyclopedias and reference books put topics into context by providing overviews, statistics, background information.
Use them to:
- Brainstorm ideas
- Narrow an existing topic
- Glean keywords for searches
- Leverage bibliographies
Most economics reference books start with call letter H
Most accounting books start with HF56xx
A dictionary of finance and banking. Oxford University Press, 2005, Reference HG151 .D54 2005
A dictionary of finance and banking [E-Book]. Oxford University Press, 2008-
Gale Reference Collection - including business and law
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu