Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
- company and industry information
- create lists, compare companies, search for specific variables
- if DOWNLOADING LARGE DATA SETS? Please use on-campus with this link: http://www.mergentonline.com/compsearch.asp
- Company section link (left navigation bar)
- SEC filings and company dossiers
- create company lists and compare companies
U.S., Canadian and international company information plus census data and White Pages directory. This database can be used not only for business research but also as a job search tool. Incorporates Dun & Bradstreet Private Companies.
Edgar - Securities and Exchange Commission
Financial reports of U.S. corporations from reports submitted to the SEC -- annual reports, quarterly reports, balance sheet, income statement, security activity and analysis and much more.
International Focus Publications
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Coverage: 1967 - current.
- books, journals, working papers, statistics, and glossaries
- by country, theme, date, content type, and more
-OECD FactBook from 2005 to current has data tables and graphs that can be exported to Excel
World Economic Forum
- independent international organization
- improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
World development report
- Coverage: 1978 - current.
- Published annually by the World Bank
- reports address various issues of development
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu