Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
World Bank Data
- data from over 200 countries; economics, health, energy, debt, infrastructure, development, poverty, labor, and social issues.
United Nations Data
- data areas fo countries and topics: gender, health, human development, trade, tourism, information communications technology, energy, education, and crime.
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Data
- data covering IMF lending, exchange rates and other economic and financial indicators; by topic as well as country
International Data Base (IDB)
- tabular data (downloadable) for countries and regions as well as demographic indicators, population pyramids and source information for countries (Census Bureau)
Tracking Development Finance
- AidData is a comprehensive resource for students and professors researching foreign aid and international development.
Comparable and harmonized data of the the European Union, its Member States and its partners.
- food and agriculture from 210 countries and territories, some data goes as far back 1961 but most is for last 15 years
Goverments and Banks+
List of foreign governments - alphabetical, not all in English
- data and information
- by country
- not all are in English
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- worldwide economic indicators.
- monetary policy
- news, history, people, government,economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, transnational issues
- for 267 world entities
- Country comparisions
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu