Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Chicago Manual of Style
Chicago Manual of Style Online
Coverage: N/A. Latest edition of the Chicago Manual of Style in an easy-to-use online format. Includes manuscript preparation tools, a quick guide to citation and Chicago Style Q&A.
Keeping track across the blocks
For a ten-page paper you write in a matter of weeks (or days (or hours!)), it's not too hard to keep track of ideas and citations.
For a thesis spanning your senior year, you may need some help. Ttry using some of these resources, and try them now instead of waiting until you are in crisis mode:
- RefWorks (see the box at the left) to keep track of references and format your bibliography.
- Free personal accounts in databases such as Art & Architecture Complete and JSTOR to save searches or citations for later.
- Evernote is my favorite note-taking and web-clipping application. Synchs notes from your computer to an account on the web to your moblie device, accessible wherever you go.
- The Writing Center, particularly Molly Gross, can help you at any point in the process.
- The CAT Lab in the Tutt Library Learning Commons, particularly Weston Taylor, can help you with scanning and using digital images. Managing large collections of images has proved to be a logistical and technical problem for students in the past.
, Art & Art History
, Book Studies
, Comparative Literature
, Film and Media
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu