Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
LOOK UP CODES
- the standard used by Federal statistical agencies
- classifying business establishments related to the U.S. business economy
- for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data
Adopted in 1997 to replace the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system
Drill down tables for:
2007 NAICS and 2002 NAICS
How Much Is That?
- data sets for comparative value covering prices, purchasing power, earnings, GDP, interest rates, exchange rates and other economic variables.
- also convert past values into current values (and vice versa)
Simulations/Demonstrations in Statistics - Virtual Lab contains simulations for a variety of statistical concepts
- including ANOVA, correlation, Regression, T-tests, Goodness of Fit, Histograms, etc.
- topics can be searched
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu