Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
See the Newspapers guide
Please note that some of these are subscription bought and must be used in the library or accessed off-campus with a Colorado College id.
News from the European Union
- press releases, news briefs, speeches, and transcripts, from the International Monetary Fund
- news on activities and events, to give the general public a broad overview of Alliance-wide initiatives
OAS Latest News
- press releases, speeches, videos, weekly calendar, from the Organization of American States
- latest from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- press releases and briefings
UN Global Pulse
development and scaled adoption of big data innovation for sustainable development and humanitarian action.
View of USA
The Decline in America's Reputation Why?
- House Foreign Relations Committee's Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights and Oversight
- 2008 Congressional report on America's International Image
Democracy and Human Rights
- Publications about the U.S. government, democracy, and human rights;
- intellectual history of democracy and what makes the U.S. government unique
- see how federal, state, and local governments are organized;
- how executive, legislative, and judicial branches operate;
- and how nongovernmental organizations influence government policy.
- Read about the origins of human rights, women in politics, the civil rights movement, and elections. (Department of State)
World Public Opinion
- polls taken around the world on current issues
- organized by region and topic
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu