Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development - Coverage: 1967 - current. - books, journals, working papers, statistics, and glossaries - by country, theme, date, content type, and more -OECD FactBook from 2005 to current has data tables and graphs that can be exported to Excel
- Coverage: 1948 - current - time series summarizing each country's balance of payments, with collateral data on its principal components (trade and reserves) - data on the principal cause and effect elements (monetary expansion and contraction, government surpluses and deficits, production, prices and interest rates)
- Coverage: 1960-current - economic indicators from the World Bank - World Development Indicators (WDI), Gender Statistics, Education Statistics, Health Nutrition and Population Statistics, Quarterly External Debt Statistics, Africa Development Indicators, Global Economic Monitor, and Millennium Development Goals - export statistics to Excel, and generate maps and charts
Note: if problems are encountered with this website, please exit your browser completely and restart it; or try using a different browser.
- databases, tables and glossaries containing over 60 million data points
- themes include: Agriculture, Crime, Education, Employment, Energy, Environment, Health, HIV/AIDS, Human Development, Industry, Information and Communication Technology, National Accounts, Population, Refugees, Tourism, Trade
- Millennium Development Goals indicators