Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
| Financial data
- interest and exchange rates,
- money stocks and components,
- debt measures, and corporate debt.
- bank assets and liabilities, official reserves
- household assets and liabilities
- Industrial production and capacity utilization,
- money stock and debt measures,
- aggregate reserves and monetary base,
- bank credit, consumer credit,
- interest rates and bond yields
- FRASER: Federal Reserve Archival System
- historical economic statistics and data from publications including:
All Bank Statistics,
Business Conditions Digest,
Survey of Current Business,
Business Statistics, and more.
- Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED)
- economic time series
- Liber8 -Federal Bank information, aimed at students.
- EconDISC - Data distribution services of the Fed
- Beige Book Archive , 1970+ - report, published 8 times/year,
- summarizing current economic information
interviews with key business and market experts & economists
- 1995 forward, monthly publication prepared by the Council of Economic Advisers for the Joint Economic Committee providing economic information on gross domestic product, income, employment, production, business activity, prices, money, credit, security markets, Federal finance, and international statistics.
Current Releases -BEA
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- areas: National, International, Regional, Industry and General
International Economic Statistics (IES)
- simplified search for worldwide economic indicators
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu