Skip to main content
Tutt Library Research Guides
Federal, state, and local economic metrics plus foreign trade and investment stats and industry data.
| Financial data
- interest & exchange rates,
- money stocks & components,
- debt measures, and corporate debt.
- bank assets & liabilities, official reserves
- household assets & liabilities
- Industrial production & capacity utilization,
- money stock & debt measures,
- aggregate reserves & monetary base,
- bank credit, consumer credit,
- interest rates & bond yields
- 1995 forward, monthly publication prepared by the Council of Economic Advisers for the Joint Economic Committee providing economic information on gross domestic product, income, employment, production, business activity, prices, money, credit, security markets, Federal finance, and international statistics.
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- GDP, employment, input-outputs
International Economic Statistics (IES)
- simplified search for worldwide economic indicators
Tutt Library, Colorado College Research Help Desk: 719-389-6662, Texting: 719-387-5441, E-mail: tuttref@ColoradoCollege.edu