- Digital CC is an institutional repository designed to save your electronic thesis in perpetuity.
- When submitted to Digital CC, your thesis will be available to link to on resumes and job applications.
- Making your thesis Open Access on the web shares the creative work of the College with the world.
Your Department Office Assistant
The office assistant in the department of your major knows the submission policy for that department, and can help you with questions about submitting the final copy of your thesis. If you have additional questions, contact Lisa or Chris.
Electronic Thesis Contact
Lisa Lister, Collections & Digital Archives Librarian x6242 or email Lisa
Print Thesis/Bindery Contact
Chris Curcio, Accounts & Acquisitions Coordinator x6663 or email Chris
Read this BEFORE you submit to the Digital Archives
1. Make sure you have the FINAL version of your thesis. Your final copy needs to have been approved by your advisor, with all final corrections made.
2. Your thesis should have a title page. This sample title page illustrates the key elements needed.
3. Before saving your file as a PDF/A, make sure that the file name:
File names that begin with numbers or contain extra periods confuses the upload.
- does not contain any periods other that the extension of .pdf
- does not begin with a number
4. Save your thesis as a PDF/A. See the "Converting a Word file to PDF/A" tab above.
5. Have your abstract ready to copy and paste into the form.
6. You will be asked to supply keywords that describes the subject of your thesis.
7. If you are submitting a dataset (optional), have your dataset abstract ready to paste into the form, and know the name of the software program you used to create your dataset, such as SPSS 4.7, Excel 2010, etc.